Fakir Mohan University is been farmed by Government of Orissa in the year 1999. The main purpose of formation of this college is to provide quality of education. The college gives Basic Mathematics and Reasoning to all PG students to produce themselves in the employment market. All PG Departments are computerized and students are covered by Health insurance. The college facilitates personality development programs along with campus interviews.
Recognitions, Approvals and Accreditations :
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC-B]
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell [IQAC]
- National Institutional Ranking Framework[NIRF]
- The National Council for Teacher Education[NCTE]
- All India Council for Technical Education[AICTE]
- University Grants Commission[UGC]
- Bio-Science and Bio-Technology
- Business Management
- Environmental Sciences
- Information Communication Technology
- Population Studies
- Applied Physics and Ballistics
- Social Science
- Address:Vyasa Vihar, Near Remuna Golei, Balasore,Orissa - 756019, India.
- Phone Number:06782 244515
|Maximum salary offered||210000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||180000|
|MBA Financial Management||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
|MBA Human Resource Management||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
|MBA Production and Operations Management Systems||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
|MBA Marketing Management||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
|MBA Small Business Management And Entrepreneurship||OJEE||Schedule Caste||960 Rank||2016|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates