Dr. Kedar Nath Modi Institute of Engineering and Technology, DKNMIET for short, is located in Modinagar, Uttar Pradesh. It is a private institute that was established in 1995 that provides technical and business education. Moreover, the institute is conveniently located a mere 32 kilometers away from Delhi.
DKMIET is part of theDr. K. N. Modi Foundation, which has other educational institutions under it, in the field of business, engineering, pharmacy, education, fine arts, etc. The Foundation takes pride in ensuring only the highest level of infrastructure facilities are available for their students.
It has experienced and eminent faculty, that makes sure that the students receive a holistic education while at the Institute. Therefore, students and graduates from DKNMIET Modinagar not only become active contributors to the corporate world but also to the society, as a whole.
Recognitions and Accreditations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE], Ministry Of HRD, Government of India
- National Board of Accreditation [NBA]
- Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow
- C.C.S University, Meerut [For the BBA and BCA degree]
- Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Master of Business Administration [MBA]
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Chemical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Address:Kapda Mill, Opposite SBI Main Branch, Modinagar - 201204, Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Phone Number:18002009900
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KNMIET students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.