The A.V. College was established in the year 1968 as a composite college offering plus two and UG courses. It grew to occupy the status of a multidimensional institution with PG courses. The PG courses were first offered in the year 1991. K.V. Ranga Reddy Law College was set up in the same year.
The Magazine ‘India Today’ has consecutively rated A.V. College as one of the best colleges in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad. The college is centrally located in the heart of Hyderabad, with Hussain Sagar Lake and the A.P. Government Secretariat in its vicinity. It has a sprawling campus of 7.33 acres with a built up area of 1,28,937sq.ft with beautiful landscaped gardens and a green belt.
'Empowerment through Pursuit of Excellence'
- To inculcate the spirit of Patriotism and Promotion of Social Justice as envisioned by the founding fathers of the institution.
- To provide affordable education to different strata of society.
- To promote Regional language.
- To enhance the students competency to face global challenges.
- For optimum utilization of Information and Communication Technology (ICT).
- Relentless quest for excellence.
- To inculcate a thirst for knowledge in students and to encourage them to look beyond the prescribed curriculum for a bright future.
- To achieve innovations in teaching-learning, research and extension activities for realizing national goals.
- To facilitate optimum use of human and natural resources for sustainable growth and development.
- To organize extension activities for community development focusing on civic responsibilities and social awareness.
- To equip students with relevant knowledge and empower them with competence and creativity.
- To provide students with state of the art infrastructure, highly qualified faculty and excellent laboratory and library facilities for a high quality teaching learning evaluation process.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|