Prince Institute of Innovative Technology is a Polytechnic Institute situated in Greater Noida, UP. It was established in 2002 and is affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.
It is a private institute and has been approved by the AICTE. The popular courses in the institute are:
- Diploma in Engineering (Civil/Automobile/Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Production Engineering/Maintenance and Plant Engineering): Eligibility is 10th Pass from a recognized board
- Master of Business Administration (Finance/IT/Marketing/Human Resources/International Business) : Eligibility is Graduate from a recognised University and a valid CAT/MAT/USPEE MBA Score
- Bachelor of Business Administration : Eligibility is HS(10+2) from a recognised board
PIIT has also been imparting free education to 25% students hailing from socio-economically backward class, tribal community, children of widows etc. In the addition, the meritorious students are also availed scholarships.
Application and Admission Procedure
How to apply?
- Students can apply for admission through online mode.
- The application fee it can be paid through both online mode via credit card, debit card and net banking.
- Online application forms will be available at the official website of the university.
- Mark sheet of 10th standard
- Mark sheet of 12th standard
- Entrance exam score card
- Category certificate
- Migration certificate
How to submit the application form?
Online mode: Students who want to apply online have to visit the official website of the university. The first step is to do the registration and then fill the application form with personal and academic details carefully. The second step is to upload the scanned copy of important documents and the last step is to pay the application fees.
- This institute takes admission through entrance exams.
- Entrance exams that are accepted by JEE and UPSEE
- For more details, you can visit the official site of the university:
Hostel and Facilities
Prince Institute of Technology is well known for its charitable work and provision of free education to 25% of students from marginalized and underprivileged sections.
The campus has separate hostels for boys and girls. The hostels are safe and have a congenial atmosphere for academic growth and rejuvenation. It comprises of the following facilities:
- Well furnished and spacious rooms
- Indoor games rooms
- Recreation rooms
- Hygienic mess
The campus is fully wi-fi enabled and has playgrounds structured for sports like Cricket, Hockey, Volleyball, Football and athletics. It also has an indoor games room as well for Table Tennis, Chess, Carrom etc.
The campus also has the following facilities:
- IT lab, BBA lab, Chemistry, Engineering drawing, Psychology, Education, Work experience lab etc.
- A library with more than 18000 books
- First Aid kits
PIIT keeps organising annual fests, culture and technical events throughout the year.
Scholarships are made available to meritorious students via the college’s entrance test known as P-SET (Prince Scholarship Entrance Test). It is held every year and the amount ranges from Rs 11000 as third prize to Rs 51000 as the first prize.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at PIIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.