Vivekananda Institute of Technology & Science (VITS), Ghaziabad was established in 2006. The institute is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and affiliated to Mahamaya Technical University, Noida. It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified institute. The prime focus of the institute is to shape its students into professionals, who besides being academically & technically sound are gorged with competitive abilities & strong ethics. The Institute is strikingly committed to its core values of professional / technical excellence, research, excellent teaching-learning environment & above all ethical conduct.
The institute has a team of well qualified & knowledgeable faculty to fortify an effective teaching-learning process and research capabilities among its students & faculty. The mission of VITS is to provide every opportunity for each student to attain the best of their capabilities and create in them the desire to excel. The seeds for the craving for excellence would be sown in the minds of the students as soon as they enter the portals of the VITS.
- To be a provider of globally-competitive proficient professionals.
- To nurture and sustain academic excellence, programmed to promote innovation, scholarship and abilities to analyze, experiment and synthesize.
- To foster academic-industry/professional synergies and to forge strategic alliances for greater upward mobility.
- To import need based education and create an ethos for research of relevance.
- To contribute to social and industrial development of the region.
- To establish a technology incubation center, software development park and entrepreneurship cell training facility.
- To strengthen ties with industries, professional societies, accrediting bodies and statutory authorities that share common goals and responsibilities.
- To establish a campus for international students in academic collaboration with globally acclaimed premier institutions.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities for all facets of professional training.
- To improve the work culture and develop a congenial organizational set-up.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at VITS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.