The AJK Educational and Charitable Trust, headed by a team of well-qualified and experienced academicians, is geared to transform a dream into reality. The Institution is run under the aegis of the Trust and is affiliated to the Bharathiar University, Coimbatore.
The Managing Trustee, Mr. Ajeet Kumar Lal Mohan is a Research Degree holder in Tourism Management. He holds a Graduation Degree in Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Mr. Ajeet Kumar Lal Mohan has contributed significantly to elevate the prestige of Catering Science Education all over India. His decade long experience in heading the Hotel Management and Catering Science in the position of Director and Head brought him nationwide recognition for his unstinted service and also allowed him to establish long term relationship with leading corporate houses.
- `Learning to Know’ - To provide knowledge and skill oriented Programmes with ICT (Information & Communication Technology) impact in the class room
- 'Learning to Do'- To provide training programmesfor the Personality Development of students
- 'Learning to Live Together'- To provide the co-curricular and extracurricular activities with sufficient reference to Society, thereby equipping the students to lead a successful societal life
- To support the above three missions through well-designed cost effective administrative structures
- To guide the college to emerge as one of the Top 10 Colleges in South India
- To provide all necessary activities to maintain an Environmentally-friendly atmosphere
- Hence the goal of the institution is to provide Quality Education to all, particularly the rural students and foster them as useful citizens of India with the knowledge and skill of the latest technology and value based education.
- To promote and sustain a culture and environment for high quality teaching that attracts and retains staff and students of highest caliber
- Provide educational and staff development that not only equip staff to meet their current needs but also prepare them for future changes
- Provide quality education and produce the Human Excellence to face the challenges of national and global requirements successfully
- Maintain effective social relations which promote the image and profile of the College
- Provide the student and staff with state-of-the-art educational technologies in order to heighten the competency level
- To help excel the students from rural area on par with others
- To inculcate the spirit of eco consciousness within the college campus
ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY POLICY
The concept of eco-friendly centres of education is not new to India. The ancient Nalanda and the famous Jain Universities are well known centers of education webbed with the environment. But with the passage of time, the accent on harmony with the environment paved way to other focus areas. Naturally, this has led to a significant lack of awareness amongst the students of the modem generation. Keeping this in mind, it was decided to inculcate the spirit of eco consciousness within the college campus.
Our environment policy focuses on:
- Tree planting
- Rain water harvesting
- Solid Waste Management
- Energy saving
- Plastic free campus
- Litter-free campus
- Zero waste concept
- Paperless campus
- Organizing Seminars & workshops on eco-awareness