Madha Institute Of Engineering and Technology is a pioneering institution in Chennai. Madha Institute of Engineering and Technology founded by Ln. Dr. S. Peter, which is one of the reputed Engineering Colleges started under self-financing scheme in the year 2009. Madha Institute of Engineering and Technology is one among the best Christian Minority Institutions in Chennai and this institution is established under Loordhu Ammal Educational Trust. Madha Institute of Engineering and Technology is located in NH45, at the best and peaceful place in Chennai city.
Madha Institute Of Engineering and Technology is committed to provide quality education to the students enabling them to excel in the fields of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management to cater to the changing and challenging needs of society and industry by:
- Contributing to the academic standing and overall knowledge development of the students.
- Maintaining state-of-the art infrastructure and congenial learning environment.
- Enhancing the competence of faculty to very high level and to make them adopt all modern and innovative methods in teaching-learning process.
- Inculcating moral and ethical values among students and staff.
- Collaborating with Institutions and Industries.
- Promoting research and development programme for the growth of economy.
- Disseminating technical knowledge in the region by continuing education programmes.
- Ensuring continual improvement of Quality Management Systems.
It is an innovative, supportive academic community that inspires students by:
- Offering action-oriented learning including immersive out-of-class experiences research and study-abroad.
- Providing extraordinary access to professors who create scholarship to advance knowledge, improveteaching, and transform learning.
- Engaging state, National, and International communities to enhance educational, economic, and cultural development.
To be a vibrant and model institution of excellence in imparting quality education in the areas of Science, Engineering, Technology and Management and also to orient the aspiring students and scholars towards imbibing the virtues for an overall development to enable them to meet the ever growing challenges of the global society.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||102 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||81 Marks||2015|
|B.Tech Information Technology||TNEA||General||123 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||102 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||143 Marks||2016|