Shree Venkateshwara HiTech Engineering College, Erode was established in 2008. The College was founded by Shree Venkateshwara Educational and Charitable Trust with the divine aim of educating the students of rural background. It inculcates in them the technical and innovative skills catering to the dire need of the present scenario.
- Vision of the college is “To built a world class educational centre catering to all size of education which would help all aspiring students to grow continuously and contribute to the world using knowledge as a strong platform”
- Mission of the college is “To work closely with industry and other organizations involved in nations building and societal development”
- Nearest railway station Erode is 25 kms away from the college
- College is approved by AICTE. New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai
“To built a world class educational centre catering to all size of education which would help all aspiring students to grow continuously and contribute to the world using knowledge as a strong platform and to cherish the value of mankind and education”.
- To provide excellent infrastructure in terms of faculty, labs, library and other facilities required for curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To provide the best work culture and academic ambience with avenues for all round personality development of the students.
- To work closely with industry and other organizations involved in nations building and societal development.
- To continue to remain in the forefront as an institution of first preference for all its stakeholders.
Quality Policy“SVHEC has committed to provide quality Education in Engineering, Technology and Management by continually improving the Infrastructure and Educational practices to enhance the best work culture and Academic ambience with avenues for all round personality development of students”.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||92 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||96 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||General||96 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||110 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||82 Marks||2016|
To pursue MBA at SVHEC students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.