R.M.K. College of Engineering and Technology was founded in 2008 and is located in the municipality of Tiruvallur, in the state of Tamil Nadu. It was formed with the aid of Lakshmikanthammal Educational Trust. It has been affiliated to Anna University, Chennai.
All the courses offered in this state are approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi. This institute comes under the category of Telugu Minority Institutions.
The college has been accredited with Grade A by NAAC and has also been certified with ISO 9000-2015 certification for the high quality of its courses. The campus is located in an urban area with lush green environment spread over 100 acres of land with state of the art infrastructure.
There are four departments in this institution, namely-
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering and Electronics
- Communication engineering
The admission to various courses is merit-based according to the entrance examination as notified by the state.
Application and Admission Procedure
RMK College of Engineering and Technology, Chennai
Candidates looking forward to enroll themselves in the B.E./B.Tech program should have a minimum of 50% marks in the 10+2 exam.
- Online mode: Candidates can enroll themselves in the online portal of TNEA. They have to submit the required documents and download the requisites and send it to the TNEA office along with a DD of 700 INR drawn in favor of “Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions”.
- Offline mode: There are lots of centers available in and around Tamil Nadu from where one can collect the application form by paying 600 INR.
- Post: You can also send a requisition to The Secretary, Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions, Anna University, Chennai-600025, for getting the application form direct to your home by sending a DD of 700 INR.
Documents to be submitted along
- Photocopy of the PAN card
- 10+2 result
- Transfer and Community Certificate
The admission to the university is mostly based on the merits of the students in their 10+2 exam.
It is important for the students to give TNEA (Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions) exam to get admission in the university.
Apart from TNEA, one can get admission to B.Arch programs by giving NATA.
Hostel and Facilities
The gThe bthe ny
The R M K College of Engineering and Technology is situated in a rural background of village puduvoyal in the municipality of tiruvallur, in the state of Tamil Nadu. The campus has a lush green surrounding complemented by state of the art buildings.
All the basic infrastructure in this university has been built on modern line. Audio-visual aided classrooms, well-equipped laboratories, highly efficiently designed workshops and a well-stocked library in conjunction with a digital resource centre forms a part of the basic infrastructure of this college.
Other facilities include a gymnasium, auditorium, canteen, Bank, ATM, medical health centre and sports complex. 24/7 internet facilities are provided to the students studying in this campus.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Tribe||143 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||BCM||179 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||MBC||177 Marks||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||MBC||177 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||182 Marks||2016|