The KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology is dedicated to offering aspiring engineers an unparalleled learning experience. Its commitment is best encapsulated in its vision to become a globally recognised institute of engineering, management and technology by the year 2020. This is achieved by sculpting minds of the younger generation with an edifice of value based learning, technology led education methods and a commitment to excellence. KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology shall achieve excellence in providing value based education to the students in the fields of Engineering, Technology and Management by continual improvement in its academic performance, professional & personality development measures and skills enhancement activities, making the students highly suitable for meeting the diverse needs of the society and the nation.
- KPR Institute of Engineering and Technology (KPRIET), is a new generation engineering college established in the year 2009 by KPR Charities.
- KPRIET approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai, is dedicated for an unparalleled learning experience. This commitment is best reflected in its vision to become a globally recognized institute of engineering and technology by the year 2020.
- KPRIET is located on sprawling150 acres of lush green campus with 5.7 lakh sq ft state-of-the-art buildings. Students and staff at KPRIET take great pride in the main features of the institute such as world-class infrastructure, top-flight faculty, well stocked library, high pass percentage, excellent placement record, unique student projects etc
- This commitment to excellence is supported by a strong team of experienced professionals. In short, KPRIET stands tall as one of the best destinations for world class education.
To become a premier institute of academic excellence by imparting technical, intellectual and professional skills to students for meeting the diverse needs of the industry, society, the nation and the world at large.
- Commitment to offer value based education and enhancement of practical skills.
- Continuous assessment of teaching and learning process through scholarly activities.
- Enriching research and innovative activities in collaboration with industry and institute of repute.
- Ensuring the academic process to uphold culture, ethics and social responsibility.
- To impart education to bring academic excellence.
- To ensure students upholds moral and ethical values.
- To cater the demand driven needs of various stakeholders.
- To promote research and facilitate technology transfer of societal significance.
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Computer Science and Engineering
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||BCM||138 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||BCM||156 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||171 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||General||171 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||176 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||183 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||MBC||121 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||MBC||136 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||MBC||142 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||MBC||143 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||162 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||162 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||172 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||129 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||137 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||89 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||BCM||101 Marks||2016|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||BCM||107 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||BCM||110 Marks||2016|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||138 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||MBC||134 Marks||2016|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||86 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||110 Marks||2016|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||93 Marks||2016|