The Quaide Milleth College for Men, Chennai was established in the year 1975 and is being maintained by the Quaide Milleth (Ajhaj M.Mohamed Ismail Sahib) Educational and Social Trust, Chennai. The College is affiliated to the University of Madras and functions as Co-educational Institution. The college offers 10 UG courses and one PG course and Research programmes in Commerce M.Phil., and Ph.D. The college is accredited by NAAC a Govt. The aim of the college is to foster in teachers and students and through them in society, the attitudes and values needed for developing good life in individuals and society with an enhanced focus on underprivileged and downtrodden communities. The main objective of the college is to preparing the youth for Self-Employment as well as to occupy Higher Positions, to Creation of Environmental Awareness and Enhancement of Faculty Efficiency and Performance.
“The aim of the college is to foster in teachers and students and through them in society, the attitudes and values needed for developing good life in individuals and society with an enhanced focus on underprivileged and downtrodden communities.”
Towards achievement of the goal we have taken up a mission to make women and the weaker sections of the society capable enough to contribute to the Nation building. Students from minority and backward communities are admitted in large numbers and prepare them to achieve academic excellence, along with social and national commitment and career competence.
- Provision of equal opportunity for men and women form all strata of society
- Achievement of Academic Excellence
- Creation of Environmental Awareness
- Teaching Human Values, Ethics, Discipline, Decency and Decorum
- Implementation of Information and Communication Technology in Administration and Teaching.
- Preparing the youth for Self-Employment as well as to occupy Higher Positions.
- Enhancement of Faculty Efficiency and Performance.