Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering (KITE), Raipur was established in 2008 by SBA Education society. It is approved by AICTE and affiliated Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekananda Technical University. Kruti is about creating. About dreaming and designing the future and making human life happy. It's also about harmonizing the instruments of material joys and comforts with the forces of nature. It's about making things happen best. By knowing and doing with determination. The forces that created this initiative called kite and guide us in molding shining young engineering minds. Through an education that will as much touch their souls.
To Empower Each Mind In Its Evolutionary Growth To Reach The Highest Potential. To Nurture And Support The Youth To Make Things Happen
- International Outlook
- Youthful And Vibrant Culture
- Research-Led Academics
- Educational Objectives Will Be Integrated With Global Professional Needs And Practices Through Strategic Alliances And Partnerships
- Special Emphasis On Management Of Student Life Cycle IT Integration Through ERP Implementation For Efficient Administration
- Training And Development Of Staff By the Best In India And Overseas To Deliver Best Results To Students
- Career Services Center For Students To Prepare For A Glorious Career Ahead
- To Bridge The Gap Between Syllabus And Requirements Of Global Marketplace Through Various Means Like Bridge Courses, Technical Collaborations, Industry Partnerships, Certificate Courses, Etc.,
- The Focus Of The Academic Models To Make Students Employable In The Industry By Implementing Highest Level Of Professional Discipline And Standards For The Global Workplace.
- To Empower The People Socially And Economically Through The Means Of Quality, Focused Education
- To Promote And Nurture Institutions And Centres That Focus On Improving The Employ ability Of Graduates From A Global Perspective
- To Ensure That No Meritorious Student Is Discouraged From Undertaking Technical Programmes For Lack Of Finance And Resources
- To Promote The Research In The Area Of Technical And Professional Programmes And Thereby Improve The Effectiveness Of The Courses Taught Across The Country
- To Contribute To The Social And Educational Development Agenda Of The State In Particular And Country In General
- Department of Electronics and Telecommunication
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical Engineering
- Department of Basic Science and Humanities
For more details about admission please contact :-
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KITE students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.