HiTech Institute of Engineering and Technology, [HIET] Ghaziabad is one of the premier institutionsof Technology and Management programs in NCR that aims at the overall development of the students. The students are given every possible support from the well-trained faculties. The institution believes in producing outstanding results bystudent and mentor interactions for channelizing the energy and zeal.
Affiliations and Approvals:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Dr. APJ AKTU, Lucknow
- CCS University
- Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises [MSME]
- Department of Science and Technology
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Computer Applications
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Application
- Master of Business Administration
- Electronics and Communication Engineering and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Education
- Address: 26th Km. Mile Stone, Delhi - Hapur Bypass, NH-24, Adhyatmik Nagar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201015
- Phone Number: +919958912203, +91 9818697091, 8882-66-88-00
- Fax Number: 0120-2762033
- Email ID: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA Rural Development||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA Finance||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA Human Resource Management||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA Information Technology||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA Marketing||OJEE||General||2249 Rank||2016|
|MBA Rural Development||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA Finance||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA Human Resource Management||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA Information Technology||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA Marketing||OJEE||Schedule Caste||763 Rank||2016|
|MBA Rural Development||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
|MBA Finance||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
|MBA Human Resource Management||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
|MBA Information Technology||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
|MBA Marketing||OJEE||Schedule Tribe||1393 Rank||2016|
To pursue MBA at HIET students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.