The KPR school of Business is under the aegis of KPR Group of industries. The institute is located in the Kongu Region in southern India and is under the affiliation of Anna University. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). To reach the institute the address is: KPR School of Business, Arasur, Coimbatore – 641407, Contact number: +91 422- 263 5660, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.orgHow to apply?
- Candidates seeking application to KPR School of Business’ 2 – year, full – time MBA degree course are required to fill in the application form which must be sent to the institute on the aforementioned address.
- A Demand Draft for INR 500 as application fee must be sent to the institute along with the application form in favour of "KPR School of Business" to be payable at Coimbatore.
- Download the form at the given link - http://www.kprsb.ac.in/download/KPRSB%20Admission%20Application.pdf
- The students who desire to seek an admission in KPR School of Business need to appear for the following entrance examination(s):
- The students will also have to go through
- Written test by the institute
- Personal interview
- The aggregate of the entrance exam score, written test score and personal interview performance shall be the parameter for admission process.
- Students must have an aggregate of minimum 50% - for General Category and 45% - for Reserved Category in their graduation degree, irrespective of any discipline/stream/branch.
- Also students need to appear for any of the above mentioned entrance exam.
- Candidates in the final year of their degree completion are also eligible to apply for the programme.
The campus is well equipped and provides all the amenities to the students. The list include:
- Hi – tech Classrooms
- Articulate and Resourceful Library
- Training halls – management development programs are conducted here.
- Seminar halls
- Computer labs- featured with Wi-Fi facility.
- Sports clubs
- The institute provides separate hostel facilities for both boys and girls.
- The hostel rooms are available in different sizes as per convenience.
- There are about 7 immaculate hostels in the campus itself.
- The college has a dedicated Training & Placements’ team for a rigorous placements’ procedure.
- The placements’ record is maintained at/around 80%-90%.
- There is a list of eminent companies that visit the campus for recruitment, some of the recruiters include names like Redington (India), Vodafone, Nestle, Naukri.com, Karur Vysya Bank, Axis Bank, HDFC Bank and many more.
- The institute is also pronounced as a Bankers’ Paradise as there are many banking companies flocking the institute for recruitment.
- To know more about the A- listed companies that visit the campus and more information regarding placements, please follow the given link http://www.kprsb.ac.in/placements.html
- The KPR School of Business is ranked at 200 in India’s Best B = Schools according to businesstoday.com.
- The link gives a detailed description in various aspects of college, to see please view the given link http://bschools.businesstoday.in/?year=2014&college=KPR-School-of-Business&rank=200
- There are scholarships offered to meritorious students under any specialization of management.
- Scholarships worth INR 60,000 are offered to brilliant students.
- There is a criterion for scholarship set by the institute where the student needs to satisfy any one of the following.
30 and above
700 and above
350 and above
85% or 8.5 CGPA
Based on the performance the institute also offers Performance Scholarship that is worth INR 30,000 every semester and is given to all students who secure SGPA - 8.5 and above in the particular semester.Student Life
- KPR School of Business works very well in organizing of events in the campus. Some of the categories are listed below
- EIP- Executive Intensive Program
- FDP-Faculty Development Program
- MDP-Management Development Program
- Get a detailed description about
- EIP on this link http://www.kprsb.ac.in/events.html#eip
- MDP on this link http://www.kprsb.ac.in/events.html#mdp
- FDP on this link http://www.kprsb.ac.in/events.html#fdp
- Conferences on this link http://www.kprsb.ac.in/events.html#conferences
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KPRSB students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.