About International Management Institute, [IMI]:
International Management Institute, [IMI]is India's first corporate-sponsored Business School established in 1981. IMI is one of the most prestigious Business Schools in the Country and was ranked among the top 15 B-Schools in India. IMI follows international standard curricula, which has been enriched in the past, by its academic collaborations with erstwhile International Management Institute, Geneva, Faculty of Management, McGill University, Montreal and Manchester Business School, U.K.
About International Management Institute, [IMI] Bhubaneswar:
The International Management Institute, [IMI] Bhubaneswar is a private university commenced in the year 2011. IMI, Bhubaneshwaris dedicated to develop socially sensitive, ethical, value-adding leaders and organizations through relevant teaching, research, training and consulting that serve stakeholders interests. The ambience at IMI, Bhubaneswaris truly outstanding and highly conducive to learning.
Recognitions, Approvals and Accreditations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]
- National Board of Accreditation[NBA]
- Association of Indian Universities [AIU]
- Association of Management Development Institutions in South Asia [AMDISA]
- Confederationof Indian Industry [CII]
- Sichuan Academy of Social Sciences
- Manhattan Institute of Management, New York, USA
- EGADE Business School, ITESM, Mexico
- ESC Rennes International School of Business, France
- School of Management, Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok, Thailand
- University of Graz, Ursula, Austria
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Centre for Management and Research, Mauritius
- Jyvaskyla Polytechnic University, Finland
- Flinders University of South Australia, Adelaide, Australia
- Institute of Accountancy, Tanzania
- Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- NJIT, USA
- University of Maryland, US
- Zeppelin University, Germany
- Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- IDRAC Business School, France
- University of Newcastle uponTyne, UK
- Louvain School of Management
- Ashton University, Birmingham
- Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro
- International Management Institute, Geneva
- McGill University of Canada
- Manchester Business School, UK
- EGADE Business School, Mexico
- Adapt Investments Limited
- Adorn Investments Limited
- Alipore Towers Private Limited
- Amalgamation Repco Ltd.
- Amco Batteries Ltd.
- Apple Industries Ltd.
- APR Ltd.
- Arunodaya Charitable Trust
- Bajaj Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- Blue Cross Laboratories Ltd.
- BOC India Ltd.
- Business World
- Canara Bank
- CEAT Ltd.
- Central Expressways Construction Limited
- CESC Limited
- Dakshin Bharat Petrochem Limited
- Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- Engineers India Ltd.
- Gas Authority of India Ltd. [GAIL]
- George Williamson Assam Ltd.
- Golden Sand Trust
- Harrisons Malayalam Limited
- Hilltop Holdings India Limited
- Hindustan Lever Ltd.
- Hindustan Petroleum Corpn. Ltd.
- IFB Industries Ltd.
- India Equipment Leasing Ltd.
- Indian Aluminium Company Ltd.
- Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
- Infrastructure Leasing & Finance Ltd.
- Integrated Coal Mining Limited
- ITC Hotels
- ITC Ltd.
- J Mitra & Company Ltd.
- Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd.
- KEC International Limited
- Kutub Properties Private Limited
- Mcleod Russsel Ltd.
- McNally Bharat Engg. Company Ltd.
- MMTC Ltd.
- National Information Technology Limited
- OCL India Ltd.
- Off Shore India Limited
- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.
- Peerless Financial Services Ltd.
- Phillips Carbon Black
- Rainbow Investments Limited
- Rallis India Ltd.
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
- Reliance Energy Ltd
- RPG Art of Academy & Music
- RPG Education Trust
- RPG Enterprises Limited
- RPG Farms Limited
- RPG Industries Private Limited
- RPG Land Scapes Limited
- RPG Resorts Limited
- Saregama India Limited
- Sir Sri Ram Foundation
- Spencer & Company Limited
- Spencer International Hotels Limited
- Spencer Travel Services Limited
- Steel Authority of India Ltd.
- Suraj Diamonds & Jewellery Ltd.
- Tata Chemicals Ltd.
- Tata Energy Ltd.
- Tata Exports Ltd.
- Tata Iron & Steel Company Ltd.
- Tata Tea Ltd.
- The Associated Cement Co Ltd.
- Trade Apartments Limited
- United Phosphorous Ltd.
- Universal Industrial Fund Limited
- Worthington Pump India [WPIL]
- Address:IDCO Plot No. 1, Gothapatna, PO: Malipada, Khurda, Bhubaneswar, Orissa - 751003
- Phone Number:0674-3042100
- Email ID:email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IMIBH students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.