Supreme Knowledge Foundation Group Of Institutions
The Supreme Knowledge Foundation Group of Institution has been established in the a sprawling 10 acres of land. The campus that is situated away from the hustle bustle of the life continuously strives to achieve excellence in Engineering and Management education. The college has a mission of imparting right education to create industry leaders and management professionals. It envisions itself as being one of the internationally acknowledge institutions generating competitive human resource.
How to Apply
The students are required to fill in the application form provided at this link http://www.skf.edu.in/AdmissionFormMba.pdf and submit the same to the instituteSupreme Knowledge Foundation Group of Institutions, Dr. P. C. Mahalanabish School of Management, 1, Khan Road, Mankundu-712 139, Hooghly, West Bengal. After which they will be required to appear for the screening process upon which their final admission would be based.
The college will receive in the application sent by the candidates and will inform them regarding entrance test dates and the dates for GD and interview. The students would then be required to appear for the same along with all their original documents.
The final admission of the student is based on their score achieved in the entrance examination plus the score in the qualifying examination and the screening process. After all these stages, the final merit list is released, and the admission letters are dispatched to the students.
The college takes in 60 students annually for admission to the MBA course, admission of whom is based on the entrance test conducted by SKFGI.
A candidate who wants to pursue an MBA course from SKFGI must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Plus, he will be required to appear for an entrance test organised by the Institute. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation(45% for SC/ST and OBC) accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT or WBJMAT.
- The campus has well-established classrooms that are fitted with projectors and sound system.
- A well-developed computer centre with more than 30 computers is present. These systems are updated with all the latest software and high-speed internet.
- A well-stocked library that provides necessary resources to the students along with the high-speed internet connectivity.
- Auditorium facility is also provided which has a capacity of 300 students. A seminar hall is also present where interactions with industry related professionals are organised.
In campus hostel facility is provided to both boys and girls based on First come first serve basis. The hostel warden manages these hostels and there is round the clock security provided. All the basic amenities are included such as water and electricity.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2013-15 batch were Naukri.com, BMW, reliance, Muthoot Finance, SMC,
- To know more about the placement of MBA course you can visit this link http://skf.edu.in/mba.pdf
- The highest package awarded was of Rs. 5 LPA and lowest was of 3 LPA.
The College offers scholarship in MBA course such as:
- Students securing a score above 650 in MAT are awarded a scholarship of Rs. 50,000/-
- Students securing a percentile above 60 in CAT are awarded a scholarship of Rs. 50,000/-
- Students having a distinction in graduation are awarded a scholarship of 50,000/-
The fee structure for the MBA program is mentioned as under:
- Tuition Fees: - 3,20,000/- for entire course
- First Installment of Rs. 80,000/- + Registration fee of Rs. 30,000 is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second is to be paid on 80,000/-
- Third is to be paid Rs. 80,000/-
- The fourth is to be paid of Rs.80,000/-
- Other Miscellaneous hostel expenses, library charges, account for Rs. 2,00,000/-
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SKFGI students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.