IIMT Engineering College
Founded in the year 1994 the IIMT College of Engineering is a part of IIMT group of colleges. The college since its inception has won numerous awards due to its professional teaching environment and value-driven The college has more than 1300 faculty members who are highly experienced and have more than 20 years of teaching students. The college accepts students from all backgrounds and transforms them into world leaders and managers.
How to ApplyM.B.A Program
Students seeking admission to this program need to fill in an application form available online. Students can download the form from http://www.iimtindia.net/others/uptu_form.pdf, fill it completely and submit it with all the required documents.
Document required are:
- Marksheet of 10th and 12th
- Graduation Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
Once the student submits his application form at the Institute. The Institute will evaluate all the application and finally admission will be made based on the final merit list released by the college.
The criteria for cut – off is subject to rules laid by U.P. Government.
Candidate who wishes to pursue M.B.A from this institute needs to attain graduation degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline. Apart from this the student should have secured minimum 50% marks in his graduation.
- IIMT is equipped with top notch infrastructural facilities. It has large, ventilated classroom with an overhead projector to make the session
- Seminar Hall and Conference hall with the capacity of 1000 students is also present that is used to conduct guest lectures or other activities.
- The IIMT has one of the largest libraries in the country with the stock of over 2,00,000 books and a subscription to more than 500 journals.
- More than 8000 systems for hands-on training with high-speed internet connectivity.
- Other facilities include transportation facility, medical aid, ATM’s, sports and recreational centre, gymnasium,
Separate hostel is provided for both boys and girls. IIMT makes sure that student have near to home experience, hence provides spacious and comfortable rooms. Delicious as well as hygienic food is served to the students in a mess. Also, there is twenty-four hour of water and electricity supply.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were IDBI Bank, ITC Ltd, J.K. Cement, UB Group, Bajaj Allianz, Blue Dart, etc.
- The campus had a placement rate of 88%.
- To know more about the placement of IITM course you can visit this link http://www.iimtindia.net/others/SELECTED_STUDENTS.asp
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IIMT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.