The college focuses with steadfast dedication to educate the future generation of health care professionals. The college Provide excellence in patient care in an environment that is respectful of others, adaptive to change, accountable for outcomes, delivered by coordinated inter professional teams. The college educates students to become caring, compassionate, ethical, and proficient health care professionals and creative biomedical scientists.
Vision & Mission:
Saveetha Medical College is committed to being a leader in advancing human health care through the integration of education, patient care, research, and community service; it claims its vision and mission as
'The aim of our institution is to develop a medical professional as a primary care physician
- who is adequately knowledgeable, skillfully competent and socially relevant.
- who develops ethical and humanistic attitudes towards the society that needs health care.
- who inculcates leadership qualities analytical thinking, problem solving abilities and with the research oriented attitude.
- B. B. S. (Bachelor of Medicine & Science)
- Radio Diagnosis
- General Surgery
- General Medicine
- Community Medicine
- TB & Pulmonary medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- M.Sc. Anatomy
- M.Sc. Physiology
- M.Sc. Medical Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Medical Microbiology
- M.Sc. Pharmacology
- B.Sc. MLT
- B.Sc. MIT (Unique Course)
- B.Sc. EMT
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or complete this age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidate should have completed the two years intermediate, HSC or equivalent course thereof, with science subjects viz. English, Physics, Chemistry and biology from a recognized Indian University or Pre-University.
- Prospective Students should appear for theUni-GAUGE emed 2015 Exam / CET and include this score in the MBBS Application for admission at Saveetha University.
- The candidate should be medically fit. The candidate should have secured not less than 90 % aggregate of marks in state board and not less than 85 % of marks in CBSE in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology in qualifying examination.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBBS/BDS at Saveetha Medical College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be 17 years old (as on 31st December of the admission year). He/She should have appeared for an exam cosidered to be equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam and studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). The candidate should have studied English at 10+2 level. Candidate satisfying any of the following criteria are also eligible -
1) Candidates who have appeared for Intermediate examination in science with subjects PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Those who have appeared for pre-professional/pre-medical exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have appeared for 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or intermediate exam are also eligible.
2) Candidates who have passed the first year of a 3 year degree course with subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology are also eligible.
3)Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and who have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam with PCB are also eligible.
Marks obtained in Maths are not considered for admission into the MBBS course.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.