Alliance Business School was established as a private school in the year 2010 by an act of the legislative assembly if the state government of Karnataka. It is situated in the region of Anekal, Bangalore, India.
This school of business is duly recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi and all the courses being offered are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and MHRD.
It has a lush green campus and all state of the art infrastructure which aid the well-qualified staff to produce best managers in the country. In this institute, three types of courses are offered, which are given as below-
- Business Programs
- Commerce Programs
- Executive Education Programs
Admission to all its courses is done on the basis of merit in various national and state level entrance examinations. Followed by group discussion and personal interview as decided by the college authorities.
Hostel and Facilities
ABS Bangalore offers separate hostels for boys and girls with a capacity of about 6000 students. The rooms are well furnished and maintained. A/C rooms are available. Resident warden are assigned to the hostels for management and administration of the students.
Several other facilities offered by the hostels are as follows:
- LAN card provided for internet facility
- Water and electricity supply for 24 hours
- Clean and hygienic mess
- Sports room and ground available
- Gym facility is provided
- T.V room and common hall available for the students
Apart from hostel, several other facilities are also offered by the college such as:
- Scholarships ranging from 20% to 50% are provided to the meritorious students in the form of fee waiver
- Computer lab
- Full-fledged library
- Canteen provided
- Medical service is provided to the students round the clock
- Several events and students exchange programs are also conducted