Adarsh Group of Institutions is a Jain Institution which has been established in 1971. The Group has founded Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology. The college is a centre of excellence of Management Studies which aims to develop Business skillsof the students who can be a leader in the respective professional field. AIMIT amalgamates world-class infrastructure, pedagogic practices, good faculty members and modern curriculum. AIMIT has been providing innovative and globally accepted programs. The institutionhas been imparting quality education and values to the pupils. The college offers courses in the field of Management and Computer Application.
Recognitions, Approvals and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission[UGC]
- All India Council for Technical Education, [AICTE]
- Ministry of Human Resource and Development, [MHRD]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified Institution.
- Bangalore University
- The college has ranked amongst15 B-Schools as Non- IIM member Institutions.
- It has ranked number 2 among Bangalore University affiliated colleges by Business Today.
- It has ranked 1st among Top 10in Bangalore Cityby Business today in 2017.
- The college has ranked 11th Best B- Schoolin India by'gyanduniya.com', one of the leading educational portals.
- It has ranked 8th Best B-Schoolin South India by'Bhaskar Lakshya', India's Largest Hindi Magazine in 2013.
- AIMIT has ranked 23rd Best B-Schoolin India and2nd Best in Infrastructureby'Silicon India'- the largest community of Indian professionals in 2013.
- It has ranked amongst Top 10 B-Schoolsas XAT 2014 Participating Institutes in India
- AIMIT has ranked amongst 15 B-School as Non-IIM Member Institutions.
- Stevenson University, USA
- Singapore Human Resource Institute,Singapore
- RMIT University, Australia
- Swinburne University
- Charles Sturt University
- California Lutheran University, USA
- University of Sydney, Australia
- Inland Valley University,USA
- Saginaw Valley State University, USA
- University of Illinois, USA
- Campbellsville University, USA
- Master of Business Administration [MBA].
- Master of Computer Applications [MCA]
- Address:5th Main, Chamarajpet, Bangalore, Karnataka - 560018, India
- Phone Number: 91 7406740077, 7406740088
- Email ID: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered||1210000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||660000|
To pursue MBA at AIMIT students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.