Acharya's Bangalore Business School has been established in 2008 which is one of the leading Business Institutions of Bangalore.Acharya Bangalore B-School focuseson business education which fosters academic excellence, leadership qualities and entrepreneurial skills in the pupils.The environment provided to students in the college is designed in such a way that is conducive to a student's creative, spiritual and social growth. The students are provided with rich exposure towards nourishing the best minds in India and abroad and prepare students for the industry through the college's industry-specific curriculum.
Recognitions and Accreditations:
- University Grants Commission [UGC]
- NationalAssessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- National Board of Accreditations [NBA]
Approvals and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- The International Accreditation Council for Business Education [IACBE]
- Association of Management Institutions in South Asia [AMISA]
- Bangalore University [BU]
Rankings and Awards:
- Acharya Bangalore Business School has ranked among the top 1% of the best B-schools in India.
- Acharya Bangalore B School is also verified and affiliated as a 'Global League Institute' by 'Great Place To Study Research Institute', London in 2014 to 2016.
- ABBS is ranked amongst the Top 6 Private Business Schools in Bangalore by Business World in November 2016.
- ABBS'sToastmasters International clubwas awarded a trophy for the best educational institution in South India in 2015.
- Universiti Malaya, Kuala
- Herzing University
- PSB Academy
- St. Mary's University
- Sunway University
- Daito Bunka University
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- ICICI direct Centre for Financial Learning
- All India Management Association [AIMA]
- National Human Resource Development
- Association Of Indian Management Schools [AIMS]
- National Entrepreneurship Network [NEN]
- Toastmasters International
- Information Technology
- Life Science
- Humanity and Arts
- Address:Acharya Bangalore B-School, Andrahalli Main Road, Off Magadi Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka - 560091
- Phone Number:+91 80 23245515/ +91 9141707070
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered||1150000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||410000|
|MBA Finance||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Health Care Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Marketing Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Startsups And SMES Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Banking Finance and Insurance Services Management||MAT||General||500 Marks||2016|
|MBA Finance||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Health Care Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Human Resource Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Marketing Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Startsups And SMES Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
|MBA Banking Finance and Insurance Services Management||MAT||General||400 Marks||2017|
To pursue MBA at ABBS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.