KLE's Institute of Management Studies and Research, is a pool, full of fostering elements that nurtures the managerial traits in aspiring managers. Moreover, it strongly believes that a theoretical aspect without the edge of practicality fails to open the horizon of knowledge. Thus, IMSR brings a perfect blend of theory and practicality to its management curriculum.
Being ranked as A++ Institute by leading business magazine 'Business India' consecutively 3 times states the story of its success and the preference it holds amongst students.
KLES's IMSR has a focused vision, excellent infrastructure facilities, vast resources and congenial environment designed to train the students in the basic and functional areas of management. It puts forth an innovative training program comprising of entrepreneurship development cell, executive seminars, industrial visits etc.
- To nurture effective leadership for business and society at large.
- The faculty of IMSR are perfect blend of corporate and academics thus give the students practical learning behind the theoretical aspects.
- Unlike any other MBA institute IMSR doesn't focus only on preparing students to become managers but works on making students entrepreneurs by encouraging and training them to develop entrepreneurial skills and business ideas so that they take charge of their own destiny.
IMSR focuses on overall development of students by imparting contemporary management knowledge acquired through training, research and consultancy. It also encourages creativity, innovations and develop a sense of social responsibility.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IMSR students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.