Shiva Institute of Management Studies, a premier B-school, situated in Ghaziabad (NCR Region) is a sixteen years old leading institution in business education. For more than a decade, the Institute has set the standard for learning around the country and is a name recognized in the corporate for providing Value-rich Corporate Global Personalities. The Institute continues to create value partnerships with many of the world's leading companies. Shiva Institute of Management Studies stands at a point where it has to itself blooming opportunities with the commercial world – it is where business and academia collide, producing one of the most exciting, challenging and innovative environments. The SIMS PGDM is the LEAD program, and competition for a seat to this select programme is fierce. Founded in 1995, we have established an enviable, distinctive reputation in a relatively short span of time.They areranked amongst the TOP 100 B-Schools in the country, and have created an innovative, international, collaborative ethis of their own.There success is founded on a commitment to seek out the most talented professionals from across the country to join this very special PGDM Program.
To become a global Institute with emphasis on Quality and Competence.
To produce Quality Managers as a resource for the growth and development of private and public enterprises.
- To inculcate and imbibe Honesty, Integrity, Punctuality and Discipline as Core Values.
- To apply Norms and Standards strictly to avoid any deviations from regulations for achievement of quality based education.
- To develop the institute as a centre of learning.
- To empower each member of SIMS team to contribute their best to the mission, vision and values of SIMS.
- Creating Value-rich Corporate Personality.
- Navigating Corporate Lives of many.
- Transforming Power to Conceive, Believe & Achieve.
The Philosophy of the Institute is to develop young men and women into competent professional managers of the future, focusing specially on:
- Equipping student managers with a conceptual, analytical, interpersonal and team skills for managerial decision-making.
- Encouraging entrepreneurial capabilities in student managers to make them effective agents of change.
- Inculcating a lifelong thirst for learning and setting standards of excellence in a managerial career.
SIMS’s concern revolves around:
They invite and select only the very best students from across the country to join the Residential PDGM Program.
Your 24 months at SIMS will open doors for rest of your life and will help to propel you towards your career goals.
The brand is recognized across the world, which fosters corporate connections that allow students to network with leading business professionals and leaders.
Creativity & Innovation
They challenge the norms, and emphasize the importance of creativity & innovation as a foundation for business solutions.
An ethos that pervades all that they do, allowing students, faculty and corporate to work together to bring management education to life and make a difference in the global business.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at SIMS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.