Tula's Institute has been establishedin 2006 by Rishabh Educational Trust. It is one of the reputed Engineering Colleges for excellence in academic programs. It is one of the Top Engineering College in Uttarakhand (Dehradun)for itsexcellence in academic programsfrom undergraduate to the postgraduate level. Tula's Institute nurtures the talent of the young minds through experienced faculty and state-of-art infrastructure. It has designed the programs by focusing on the sustainability and the courses have an industry-oriented syllabus which helps the pupils a lot. Tula's Institute offers Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in Engineering and Management.Tula’s institute with the help of its qualified and experienced faculty from various disciplines.Tula’s Institute has been ranked not only as one of the Best Engineering College in Uttarakhand but also as one of the leading MBA Colleges in Dehradun.
Approvals,Accreditations and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education [AICTE]
- Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]
- International Accreditation Organisation, [IAO] USA
- Uttarakhand Technical University
- Shri Dev Suman University
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
Rankings and Awards:
- The college has been awarded Golden Star Award for the best Engineering and Management College in Uttarakhand.
- Tula’s Institute was recognized as 'Best Engineering College in North India' one of India's Most Prominent Award in 2017 organized by Merit Awards & Market Research.
- The college was awarded ‘Institute for Best Placement’ at the prestigious 7th Annual Education Awards in 2017 organized by Franchise India.
- It has also been awarded Global League Institute Award.
- Tula’s Institute is ranked as 42nd in the Times Engineering Survey as the youngest among top 50 educational institutes in India.
- It is certified as 'Global League Institute' by The Great Place to Study.
- Tula's Institute was ranked as No.1 Private Engineering College in Uttarakhand by THE WEEK.
- Tula's Institute was awarded Education Evangelist of India by SkillTree
- Autodesk Club
- Great Place to Study
- APS labs, Aachen, Germany
- IIT, Roorkee
- D-Link Academy
- School of Engineering and Polytechnic
- Graduate School of Business
- School of Agriculture & Forestry
- School of Computer Applications
- Address:Dhoolkot, PO - Selaqui, Chakrata Road, Dehradun, Uttarakhand - 248011, India.
- Phone Number:0135-2699300
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered||1980000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at TULAS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.