SRI KRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, COIMBATORE
Sri Krishna College Of Engineering And Technology, Coimbatore is a private college that is established in the year 1998. This campus is approved by University Grants Commission and AICTE, affiliated by Anna University, Chennai and accredited by NBA and NAAC with ‘A’ grade.
This institute is spread across over 80,000 sq. m. of land with library, sports complex, gym, auditorium, cafeteria, hostels, transportation, health care center and more. The institute offers 9 departments through which it provides undergraduate, postgraduate and diploma courses. The admission into UG and PG programs in this college is done through TNEA and TANCET.
Below is a list of top departments under the College-
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Computer Science and Engineering
- Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- Department of Information Technology
- Department of Science and Humanities
- Department of Business
Application and Admission Procedure
- The students who wish to take admission in the engineering courses must have passed their Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) from a recognized board.
- The candidates who wish to seek the admissions in the ME, MCA and MBA courses must have passed the Bachelor’s degree course or equivalent. The candidates are selected on the basis of the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions (TNEA) rank. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) exam is conducted by Anna University, Chennai.
How to apply
- In order to get admissions in the desired course, the candidates need to register themselves for the TNEA by registering online for the same.
- The prospectus is available on the online website. The candidates need to fill the entire academic and the personal details carefully.
- The applicants need to attach the documents such as – 10+2 and 10th mark sheet, Character Certificate, Category Certificate, Migration Certificate, Passport size photographs, UG degree certificates, TNEA/TANCA Rank certificates (if applicable), Other relevant certificates.
- The last step is to make the payment that is 500 INR for the general candidates and 250 INR for the SC/ST candidates. The candidates can pay as per the modes specified.
Hostel and Facilities
- There are separate hostels for boys and girls. Sports, yoga and meditation are accessible to them for a holistic lifestyle experience.
- 1600 students (male) can be accommodated in the boys hostel and 850 students in the girls hostel.
The Central Library is one of the central support services of SKCT. The library provides electronic access to various full text and bibliographical records databases. The Central library is well equipped online facilities and resources in the form of discs, online databases, journals, e-books, books, journals, project reports etc.
The mission of the Central library is to provide information services and access to bibliographical and full text digital and printed resources to support the scholarly and informational needs of the Institute user community.
Smart Classrooms: The smart classes are specially designed to enable students with audio-video and image learning.
- Excellent transport facilities
- Food and Amenity hall with proper hygiene
- State of the art fitness centre
- Playground of 400m lane circumference
- Yoga centre
- Seminar Hall
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||196 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||196 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechatronics Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||193 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechatronics Engineering||TNEA||SCA||149 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechatronics Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Tribe||143 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Tribe||147 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||193 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||194 Marks||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||194 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechatronics Engineering||TNEA||SCA||132 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||SCA||137 Marks||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Tribe||165 Marks||2016|