Sri Eshwar College of Engineering is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and affiliated to Anna University, Coimbatore. The College is located in a tranquil and conducive ambience creating an ideal learning environment to stimulate intellectual and personal growth. It is housed near Kinathukadavu, at a distance of 25km from Coimbatore Railway station. The College is committed to attain rigorous academic study and the excitement of discovery with the support and intellectual stimulation. The college stands for spiritual and material elements in life, thirst for knowledge and virtue. Sri Eshwar college of Engineering has an enduring commitment to develop and maintain its courses on par with outstanding premier institutions.
We are committed to provide world-class Outcome Based (OB) Engineering education, nurture Research and consultancy, promote innovations and incubate Entrepreneurship to groom students as globally acknowledged professionals.
- To provide excellent education in emerging technologies by collaborating with all stakeholders.
- To continually improve the infrastructure and provide the best-in-class academic support systems to faculty and students.
- To empower students; develop student-centered innovative learning process.
- To build world class research capabilities and broaden students' horizon of knowledge beyond classroom education.
- To establish incubation centers and encourage entrepreneurship.
- To provide students with soft skills and behavioral training programs in order to develop their overall personality and social consciousness.
|Maximum salary offered||1610000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||300000|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||BCM||163 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||General||185 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||MBC||154 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Other Backward Class||179 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||109 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||118 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||128 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||143 Marks||2015|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||101 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||SCA||109 Marks||2015|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||169 Marks||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||General||170 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||170 Marks||2016|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||MBC||103 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||MBC||116 Marks||2016|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||81 Marks||2016|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||89 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||Schedule Caste||99 Marks||2016|
|BE Computer Science and Engineering||TNEA||SCA||139 Marks||2016|