CMS Educational and Charitable Trust
The Trust runs three more institutions for higher education apart from CMS College of Science and Commerce.
CMS Institute of Management Studies (CMS IMS) is a leading business school run by the CMS Trust. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore and is approved by AICTE, New Delhi. It is co-located with the CMS College of Science and Commerce and has modern infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities. It also offers an accelerated one year full time MBA programme through James Cook University (JCU), Australia.
CMS Academy of Management and Technology (CMS AMT) is yet another business school started by the Trust from the academic year 2009-10. It is affiliated to Bharathiar University and is approved by AICTE. This school is also co-located with CMS College of Science & Commerce and has all basic amenities for business education as is the case of all the institutions sponsored by the CMS Trust.
CMS College of Engineering & Technology (CMS CET) is an institution for technical education established by the Trust from the academic year 2009-10. This institution was started with a commitment to train the next generation of engineers and technocrats. Situated at Thirumalayampalayam, off Velanthavalam on Coimbatore-Palaghat National Highway, the CMSCET has a total land area of about 27 acres. It has a large academic block, workshop, administrative office, canteen, playground etc.
- provide added infrastructure to the students to develop their talents and support them to pursue their areas of interest.
- Offer value addition programmes to the students to address their physical, mental and spiritual needs so that they become employable, based on current trends and requirements.
- To ensure continuous updating of faculty for individual and student's benefit.
- Motivate and develop members of faculty through continuous development programmes to face global competition.
- Evolving into a 'Socially Responsible Institution' through effective neighborhood management.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|BE Civil Engineering||TNEA||General||95 Marks||2015|
|BE Electronics And Communication Engineering||TNEA||General||97 Marks||2015|
|BE Mechanical Engineering||TNEA||General||100 Marks||2015|
|BE Electrical and Electronics Engineering||TNEA||General||122 Marks||2015|