Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, [DMCAH] Ludhiana was established in the year 1936. It is a pioneer in providing medical education in North India. The College also has a medical hospital which is 1326 bedded. The College provides quality education in different fields of medical sciences in order to obtain successful and highly professional doctors. It provides various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma as well as super specializationdegrees. The college has a brilliant infrastructure to support the advanced needs of the curious minds.
Recognition and Affiliation:
- Medical Council of India [MCI]
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab
- Bachelor ofMedicineand Bachelor of Surgery [MBBS]
- Doctor of Medicine [MD]
- Master of Surgery [MS]
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Super Speciality
- Address:Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Tagore Nagar, Civil Lines, Ludhiana, Punjab : 141001
- Phone Number:4687501
- Email ID:[email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBBS/BDS at DMCH students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The candidate should be 17 years old (as on 31st December of the admission year). He/She should have appeared for an exam cosidered to be equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam and studied PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology). The candidate should have studied English at 10+2 level. Candidate satisfying any of the following criteria are also eligible -
1) Candidates who have appeared for Intermediate examination in science with subjects PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology) and English. Those who have appeared for pre-professional/pre-medical exams with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and have appeared for 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or intermediate exam are also eligible.
2) Candidates who have passed the first year of a 3 year degree course with subjects - Physics, Chemistry, Biology are also eligible.
3)Candidates who have passed B.Sc. (Bachelor of Science) exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and who have cleared 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam with PCB are also eligible.
Marks obtained in Maths are not considered for admission into the MBBS course.
Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.