AboutSrinivas Institute of Technology, Mangalore
The Srinivas Institute of Technology (SIT) is a unit of Srinivas Group of Colleges, Mangalore The Institute is located at Srinivas Campus at Valachil. SIT has gained the name as the best, self-financed, engineering college in Karnataka in terms of infrastructural facilities.It was established in 2006.It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum.It is recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.The college was established with 4 engineering stream
- The Academy Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire’s route to further and higher education or employmentfor young people aged 14-16
- Rehability Careprovides short term, long term, and temporary to permanent placements of qualified, licensed therapists in hospitals, nursing homes
- Placement assistance provided
- Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by AICTE
- Collaborations with foreign universities and leading companies
- Promotes R&D activities among students
- Organizesindustrial visits, conferences, workshops and guest lectures
- Department Of Architecture
- Department Of Computer Science And Engineering
- Department Of Mechanical Engineering
- Department Of Electrical And Electronics Engineering
- Department Of Electronics And Communication
- Department Of Information Science Engineering
- Department Of Aeronautical Engineering
- Department Of Automobile Engineering
- Department Of Marine Engineering
- Department Of Nano Technology
- Department Of Mathematics
- Department Of Chemistry
- Department Of Physics
- Department Of MBA
- Department Of MCA
- Address:Srinivas Campus, Valachil, Mangalore
- Phone:+91 824 2274730, +91 824 2274731, +91 824 2274732
- Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Srinivas Institute Of Management Studies students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.