Vinayaka Mission University is located in Salem in the state Tamil Nadu.
The private university was awarded the status of “Deemed University” in the year 2001 by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, and Government of India. The university has been recognised by NAAC, UGC, MCI, DCI, NBA-AICTE, PCI and INC.
Vinayaka Mission University has been affiliated by AIU.
There are 3 medical colleges affiliated to Vinayaka Mission University. They are:
- Vinayaka Mission’s KirupanandaVariyar Medical College & Hospital, Salem
- Vinayaka Mission’s Medical College and Hospital, Karaikal
- AarupadaiVeedu Medical College and Hospital, Puducherry
All of these colleges offer MBBS course at undergraduate level.
At PG level, some of the prominent courses are:
- M.D Radio-Diagnosis
- M.D General Medicine
- M.S General Surgery
- M.S E.N.T
The University has library facility, where many international and national journals are arranged on the basis of departments. There are several books on various subjects, the students can issue them or can read them in the reading room. There are separate reading rooms for faculty members and students.
The official website of the college is: http://www.vinayakamission.com/index.php
Application and Admission Procedure
How to Apply
The application procedure is offline. Candidates may directly apply to the University for getting the prescribed application form for any particular course. The application fee for the individual courses will be notified in the newspapers.
Applicants may refer to the list of courses offered. Candidates who are desirous to apply for different courses must submit separate application form for each course.
The filled in applications should be accompanied by attested copies of the following documents.
- 10th Std / Matriculation / Secondary School Certificate issued by the respective board of examination after 10 years of study.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Recent passport size photographs
All of these need to be sent to the University office.
Admission will be granted on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the All India Entrance Test conducted by the University.
Hostel and Facilities
- Separate facilities available for boys and girls
- 24×7 Water and Electricity available
- There are 5 hostels in total
- Numerous lectures, seminars and conferences, a plethora of student organizations and social and sports activities are organised regularly
- Nearly 15,000 students are studying in the various constituent colleges, and every year approximately 2000 medical, dental, homeopathy, paramedical, engineering and management professionals besides arts & science graduates graduate from the VMRF campuses
- Highly experienced faculty, working round the clock to provide one of the best learning experiences. Most of the professors have PhD and MPhil degrees and over 10 years of experience in their respective fields.
- Approved and recognised by NAAC
- Evaluated by the MHRD’s NIRF for 5 successive years
- Granted Deemed University status
- VMRF College of Medical Sciences and Pharmaceutical Sciences one of the best in the country.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|