The Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies offers and MBA program which prepares students for both private and public sector careers. It offers specializations in Marketing, Human Resource Development, Information Technology and Finance. It aims to impart leadership, analytical and team working skills in its students and produce managers who can perform in the contemporary world.How to Apply?
- Applications can be sent online at https://ipu.ac.in/
- For more guidelines regarding the application form log on to http://www.tiaspg.tecnia.in/Procedure%20to%20fill%20online%20Application%20Form.pdf
- A Common Entrance Test is conducted for selection of candidates for admission.
- The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of this CET
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% of aggregate marks
- The candidate is also eligible if he/she has passed the final exam of the Chartered Accountants of India or England, The Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England and the Institute od Company Secretaries of India
- Well stocked library
- Computer center available
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Conference hall and auditorium present
- Sports facilities, both indoor and outdoor available
- Playground present
- Lecture theatres are technologically sufficient
Some key recruiters for the 2013-15 batch were:
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Genpact India
- American express
- Ascent IQ
- Hindustan times
- Rnf technologies
- Barclays Share Services Pvt. Ltd.
- India Infoline Finance Limited
- Was ranked among Top 150 India’s Best B-Schools Survey 2014 conducted by Business Today
- Ranked A+ category in Edu post B-School Ranking survey 2014
- Ranked A++ in Best B-schools Survey 2013 conducted by Business Today
- Academic fests named Endeavour, Varchasva and Technovision
- Cultural fest called Saras
- Alumni meet
- Sports meet
- Excursion tours
- Industrial visits
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at TECNIA students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.