Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified institution. The college is affiliated to GGSIP University and offers MBA and MCA programs to its students. The institute has been continuously striving for excellence and carrying on its mission of training its students to keep a pace with the changing socio-economic environment. The college tries to inculcate professionalism amongst its students and has a vision of providing dynamic learning environment to its students.How to Apply
The admission to the MBA program of this institute is entirely based upon the CET conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. The students are supposed to appear for the examination conducted by this institute.Admission Procedure
Students are allotted seats based on the CET score achieved by them in the examination. Once the cut-off is released and merit list is obtained the students are required to report at the allotted institute with all the relevant documents.Cut off
The criteria for cut – off is governed by GGSIPU.Eligibility Criteria
Students who wish to pursue the course need to have a valid graduation degree from any of the reputed university recongnised by the GGSIPU. They should have obtained a minimum of 50% marks in the final year examination and should be less than 35 years of age.Campus Facilities
- The institute is spread in over one acre land and is fully Wi-Fi enabled.
- There are more than 265 computers across the campus equipped with all the modern softwares. It also has a high internet connectivity of 6 Mbps.
- It has one of the most well stocked library with more than 5500 titles and subscription to more than 641 journals.
- A fully air conditioned seminar hall where guest lectures by eminent person of industry is organised.
- Common room is provided for boys and girls to prepare in for extra curricular activities.
- An on campus cafeteria is also provided for food and refreshments.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were BlackRock, 99 acres.com, NIIT, Wipro, Toluna, Indiamart etc.
- The campus has achieved a placement rate of 90% with 108 students out of 120 being placed.
- To know more about the placement of DIAS you can visit this link http://dias.ac.in/index_place_mba_15.html
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at DIAS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.