AboutIILM Institute for Higher Studies, [IILMLR] New Delhi:
IILM Institute for higher studies is established in the year 1993,under the aegis of the Ram Krishan & Sons Charitable Trust. IILMis benchmarked against the best in the world for offering the management programs at the graduate level. Both the Programmes – PGDM and Executive PGDM are approved by AICTE.IILM’s mix of nationalities, cultural backgrounds, academic and professional experiences make it one of the most exciting and enriching business schools in the country. IILM’s integrated and experiential PGDM curriculum puts together the latest in terms of carefully aligned inputs sourced from best of leading US B-Schools at its centrally located, safe and secure campuses located in New Delhi.
- All India Council of Technical Education [AICTE].
- Association of Indian University [AIU].
- National Board of Accreditation[NBA].
- IILM has been ranked 20th byEduniversalin 2014 Rankings of the best Indian business schools.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management [PGDM].
- Executive Post Graduate in Management [EPGDM].
- Address: IILM Institute for Higher Education Rai School Complex, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi - 110003, India.
- Phone number: 01140934303, 01140934307.
- Email ID:firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IILM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.