Guru Nanak Institute of Management
Guru Nanak Institute of Management was established in the year It was the first institute of the Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Committee that offered management education. The PGDM offered by the college is over 16 years old and is regarded as one of the best in Delhi. The college is constantly striving to produce world-class managers who can create a comprehensive view of the business world. Equipped with all modern state of art infrastructure the college makes sure that its students get every support with their education.
How to Apply
Applicants can download admission form from the http://www.gnimonline.org/images/GNIM-Admission-Form.pdf and submit the same to the Institute. Once the form is submitted, the students will be called in for GD and Personal Interview.
Documents to be submitted along with the form are:
- Marksheet 10th and 12th
- Graduation Marksheet(Up to Penultimate level for Final Year Students)
- MAT Score Card
- 5 Latest Coloured Photographs
The students after submission of all the required documents along with the application form will be called in for GD and Interview. Based on the marks scored in MAT and performance in GD and Interview final merit list will be released. Admission will be based entirely on the merit list released.
*Candidates will be required to pay Rs. 750/- through DD or cheque while coming for the GD and Interview.
A candidate who wants to pursue a PGDM course from GNIM must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation accompanied by a valid score of MAT. Final Year students can also apply provided they have a valid score of examinations mentioned above.
- The college makes sure that the students are equipped with all the resources for their study. For this, the college has a well-equipped computer lab with 272 computers. All these computers are connected to high-speed internet, and updated software are installed.
- The institute also has a centralised library for the students in which around 15000 books are present for reference. Also, the Institute has a subscription to some national as well as international journals.
- A well developed centralised air-conditioned seminar hall is also present with the capacity of over 500 students. Here interactive sessions with eminent people of industries are organised.
- Classrooms are spacious and well equipped with audio and visual aids.
- Other facilities include sports and recreational centre, medical facilities, ATM’s, Cafeteria,
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were Whirlpool, IDBI, Federal Life Insurance, SMC Global Securities,
- To know more about the placement of GNIM PGDM course you can visit this link http://www.gnimonline.org/pdf/PGDM-Profile-2013-2015-Batch.pdf
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Guru Nanak Institute Of Management students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.