CK Shah Vijapurwala Institute of Management aims to create global leaders who have entrepreneurial and ethical spirit. It is located in Vadodara and can be easily accessed via bus from any corner of the city. It maintains a calm, peaceful and pleasing campus for facilitating the ideal ambience for studying. In order to promote its ideology of serving as a temple of higher education, students are allowed to enter the institute only after removing their shoes. The Green building is located in a campus spread over a land of 1.25 acres and provides free access to Wi-Fi. With a rank of 125 in the list of top management colleges in India, CKSVIM is surely one of the most promising emerging B-schools of the country.
Why Choose CK Shah Vijapurwala Institute Of Management?
- Global Accreditation: It is amongst the few schools which have been successful in getting accreditation from Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA. Due to this, the students get exposure to management situations in different nations across the world.
- Best emerging management institute: In addition to being one of the most promising emerging institutes of the country, CSKVIM has earned the reputation of one of the nine best management institutes of India. According to surveys conducted by leading agencies, it is the fourth best management institute in the state of Gujrat.
- Top quality placements: CSKVIM provides guaranteed placements in some of the best Indian companies and MNCs. Some of its students have also been placed in popular foreign countries while others have started their own businesses.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Mob: +91 9099063305
|Maximum salary offered||1890000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at CKSVIM students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.