About the college:
Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University is a public university established in 1986 in Patan, Gujarat, India. The geographical jurisdiction of the North Gujarat University encompasses four districts: Mehsana, Patan, Banaskantha and Sabarkantha. It is NACC 'A' accredited state university.
History -To cater to the cultural and education needs of the area, North Gujarat University was established by Ordinance No. 5 of 1986 dated 17 May 1986 which was later passed as the North Gujarat University Act No. 22 of 1986 on 11 September 1986 by Gujarat Legislative Assembly. The university has been functioning, growing, and expanding steadily since then.
- A variety of teaching and learning techniques are employed to impart knowledge and skills to students at Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Department of Commerce & Management in its various departments.
- The Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University has explored the international academic relations with foreign Universities (MOU) forStudents & faculty exchange,
Joint research Program,Joint conference/workshop,Innovative study / Research programs.
- For the benefit of students. Then Vice-Chancellor Dr. B. S. Jani had taken initiations to establish the international higher education tie-up by establishing a relation with the De’Montford University of UK in 2002.
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Life science
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Computer science
- Department of Commerce & Management
- Department of English
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Education
- Department of Physics
- Department of Library & Information Science
- Department of social Work
- Department of Journalism
Address: Patan, Gujarat
Phone: 02766 - 230456, 231814
E-Mail Id: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates