Veer Narmad South Gujrat University, Surat in the year 1965. The University strives hard to provide high-quality education to its students and enable its inclusive development in all walks of life. The Institute has been equipped with all the modern technologies and facilities which enable a better interface between the teachers and the students. The University is committed to promoting, proving and maintaining high standards of education in both undergraduates and post-graduates teaching, research and undertaking the required activities which will reach every section of the society.
Affiliation and Accreditation:
- University Grant Commission [UGC]
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council [NAAC]
- Department of Science
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Arts
- Department of Management
- Department of Education
- Department of Computer Science & IT
- Department ofRural Studies
- Department of Architecture
- Address:Post Box No. 49, Udhna Magdalla Road, Surat, Gujarat - 395007, India
- Phone Number: 0261 222 7146
- Email ID: email@example.com
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
1) 3 year Law Degree Course - A candidate who has graduated in any discipline from a recognized University can appear for L.L.B. course
2) Integrated Degree Program - Candidate must have passed 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam or an exam cosidered to be equivalnt to 10+2 Higher Secondary Exam can enrol for integrated degree program (LLB and a first degree in any other subject).
Candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree after taking up other courses through distance mode are also considered eligible for integrated degree course. But those candidates who have obtained 10+2 Higher secondary exam certificate or a graduate degree through distance mode or from open universities without any basic qualification are not eligible for admission into law courses.
Minimum marks for admission into law courses -
1) 40% for SC/ST candidates
2) 45% for other candidates