Koshys Insitute of Management Studies is one of the top management colleges in India and holds the reputation of achieving milestones ever since its inception around ten years back. The credit for this success goes to the college’s quality academic facilities including industry interaction, extracurricular activities and corporate training. It believes in a special methodology known as ICM (Initiate, Create and Manage) so that its students develop to become dynamic leaders with an edge over their counterparts. Its aim is to meet the industry’s demands of innovative and dynamic young professionals who are ready to tackle the challenges in a completely new way. By providing quality education and focusing on comprehensive personality development, it wishes to bring out the best in each of its students.
Approvals and Affiliations:
- All India Council for Technical Education[AICTE]
- Bangalore University
Rankings and Awards:
- Koshys was awarded as the Management College of the year
- 6 best ranking agencies like Career 360, Dalal Street, MBA Universe, Competition Success Review, Silicon India and Higher Education Review has ranked KGI as one of the Best B-School in India
- It is considered as the best promising business school for placements in South India
- Address: No.31/1, Kadusonnapana Halli, Hennur-Bagalur Road, Kannur, Bangalore - 562149, Karnataka
- Phone Number: 80553 78666
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at KOSHYS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.