Presidency group of Institution was established in the year 1976. Close to 4 decades now the institution under the hawk’s eye vision of its Chairman has been continuously working towards the growth approaching several branches and holding a proud position in the field of education.Presidency College was started in the year 2000. Affiliated to Bangalore University the college started with just 2 courses. Today 13 years down the lane college is proud to announce that Presidency College is renowned B-School with its management courses flourishing every year with great results.Within a short span of time college have become one of the best sought after College as almost all the higher educational courses are full.College is proud to say that its Biotech laboratory is considered to be the 4th best in the country and the College is ranked 14th in the State.College is ranked as the Best B School offering MBA program under Bangalore University.College is proud that it has strength close to 14,000 students and a highly qualified staff of 1200 members, who explore excellence in the field of education, sports, crafts etc to induct into the students who are a proud breed of Presidency.
International Partnership forPresidency College, [PC] Bangalore
- University of the Fraser Valley, Canada,
- La Trobe University, Australia
- ACCA – Association Of Charted Certified Accountant’s Programme
- Oracle university – Certificate Programme In Oracle, DATABASE & J2EE
- Cambridge English- Business Certificates
- T.I.M.E.- Aptitude Training
Departments withinPresidency College, [PC] Bangalore
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM)
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (BA J)
- Master of Commerce ( MCom )
- Master of Computer Application ( MCA )
- Master of Finance & Accounting ( MFA )
- Master of International Business ( MIB )
- Master of Business Administration under Bangalore University ( MBA BU )
- Master of Business Administration under Bharathiar University ( MBA BHR )
Key Facts and Figures atPresidency College, [PC] Bangalore
- Rated India,s Best College - Nielsen Survey Arts BCA Science - 7th Rank in all India
- Permanent affiliation status from Bangalore University
- Rated the Best of the College which has come up in the last 20 years by India Today
- Rated the Best B-School Survey 2015
- 90% Placement Achievements
Address: Presidency College,Kempapura,Hebbal, Bangalore-560024Karnataka,India
Email: [email protected]
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Presidency College students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.