Satyawati College, Delhi University, New Delhi
Satyawati College is named after Satyawati Devi, an ardent freedom fighter from Delhi, who was instrumental in drawing a large number of women from their homes into the Civil Disobedience Movement. She combined the zest for national liberation with the cause of freedom for women. Her inspiring speeches and acts of defiance during the time of freedom struggle embody the spirit of the College.Satyawati College was established in 1972, by the Delhi Government and is one of the prominent off-campus colleges of Delhi University. The College has seen remarkable growth over the years.Apart from brilliant academic distinctions, our students have also excelled in extra-curricular activities. The College maintains an inclusive atmosphere for students from diverse socioeconomic, cultural and regional background and provides them with the space to interact with each other.
Affiliations ofSatyawati College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Affiliation from Delhi University
Application Criteria atSatyawati College, Delhi University, New Delhi
- Candidate should be passed 10+2 from recognized CBSE boardor High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She should have secured a minimum 50% Aggregate with English as a subject.
- All SC/ST candidates have a relaxation of 5% in the minimum aggregate.
Departments at Satyawati College (Evening)
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Economics
- Department of History
- Department of Political Science
- Department of English
- Department of Hindi
Contact Information ofSatyawati College, Delhi University, New Delhi