Gitarattan International Business School
Gitarattan Business School or Gibs is affiliated to GGSIPU. The Institute that was started in the year 2004 has been accredited as an ‘A’ grade Institute by NAAC. The Institute approved by AICTE not only focuses on providing quality education but also impart leadership skills in its students. The Institute has a team of a highly developed faculty member who try to impart various skills in students through interactive learning methods. A combination of curricular as well as co-curricular activities is conducted to produce a manager as well an entrepreneur.
How to Apply
The students are required to appear for the CET conducted by GGSIPU University. Based on the score obtained in the examination students are allotted colleges in counselling. 90% of the Institute seats are filled through this method. The remaining seats are management seats allotted by the Institute itself.
Upon appearing in the CET organised by GGSIPU and obtaining a valid score the students are allotted colleges through counselling. The students are required to appear at the allotted institute with all the relevant documents. After verification of which the students is granted admission to the college.
GGSIPU governs the cut-off.
Candidate who wishes to appear for this programme need to have attained a graduate degree from a recognised university with a minimum of 50% marks. Also, he should have appeared in CET organised by GGSIPU.
- Fully air-conditioned classrooms with audio and visual aids.
- A common recreational room is also provided for the games such as Chess, Carom and Pool.
- A centralised and well-stocked resource centre is also present. This provides the students access to more than 22,000 books and 121 national as well as international journals.
- A computer centre with 120 computers is also present. This helps students in getting practical experience as well as technical knowledge.
- A fully air-conditioned auditorium with sitting capacity of 300 people is present. The institute also has seminar hall with a capacity of 120 for conducting guest lectures.
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were ABC Consultants, Accenture, Renault Motors, Fast Booking, Airtel, Akash Institute,
- The maximum salary that was awarded to the student was of Rs. 6.6 Lacs whereas the average salary of the Institute was 4.9 Lacs.
- To know more about the placement of MBA course you can visit this link http://gitarattan.edu.in/details.php?page=Placement Report
The fee structure for the institute is as below:
- Total Fee Per Year: Rs. 86,250/-
- University Fee Per Year: Rs. 10,000/-
- Security Deposit(One Time): Rs. 5000/-
- Student Activity Fee (Per Year): Rs. 1000/-
The Institute makes sure that the students actively participate in co-curricular activities as well as workshops. This helps in the overall development of an individual. Various activities organised include:
- Workshops and Seminars
- Sports Competition such as Chess Tournaments and Snooker Tournament
- Music and Dance Competitions
- Annual Fest Is also organised.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi Defence General||1382 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||985 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||343 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||365 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||5116 Rank||2015|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||1181 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||3204 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||General||5195 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||334 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||625 Rank||2015|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||646 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1095 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi Defence General||2829 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||2249 Rank||2015|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||496 Rank||2015|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1148 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1536 Rank||2015|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||General||5291 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi Defence General||5577 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||528 Rank||2016|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||323 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||531 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||590 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||4281 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||6126 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||2378 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||2736 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||901 Rank||2016|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||645 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1258 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1775 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||4276 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||5478 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||4974 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||GNGND||1031 Rank||2016|
|M.C.A||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||934 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||1270 Rank||2016|
|MBA International Business||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||2156 Rank||2016|
|MBA||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||3241 Rank||2016|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||General||3013 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||GNGND||679 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||647 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||Delhi SC||2622 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||3568 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||General||3403 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||GNGND||1398 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi General||913 Rank||2017|
|MBA Marketing||IPU-CET||Outside Delhi SC||5103 Rank||2017|
To pursue MBA at GIBS students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.