Indus Business Academy is one of the of the prominent business school located in India. It is the part of the top 27 institutes out of the 5000 to receive an International Accreditation by IACBE. The college has been set up with the vision to become one of the globally respected business schools which nurtures and trains entrepreneurs and business leaders. The mission of the institute is to be an institute of excellence which nurtures and creates entrepreneurs and world leaders.How to Apply
The students will be required to fill in an application form provided http://www.iba.ac.in/registration/registration.php at this link. Once the form is submitted, the candidate would receive a confirmation on his mobile number after which he will be directed so as to how complete his application form. Once the form has been submitted the student is required to take the printout of the same and send it to “IBA Banglore” with the demand draft of the fee. The students would then be mailed in the details of the screening process, for which they have to appear along with complete documents.Admission Procedure
The college will receive in the application sent by the candidates and will inform them regarding the dates for GD and interview. The students would then be required to appear for the same along with all their original documents. The admission of the candidates depends upon various parameters mentioned below. After the final result is declared the selected students would be informed through E-Mail and they will be required to submit the fee on the date mentioned in the admission form.Eligibility Criteria
A candidate who wants to pursue a PGDM/MBA course from IBA must have a graduate degree from a recognised university. Also, he should have secured more than 50% in his graduation(45% for SC/ST and OBC) accompanied by a valid score of GMAT/CAT/XAT/ATMA or MH-CET.Campus Facilities
- The campus has auditorium style classrooms equipped with audio and visual aids.
- Executive Training Centre in which students are taught the corporate
- A well-stocked library that provides necessary resources to the students along with the high-speed internet connectivity.
- Open air Amphitheatre
- A Mini stadium in which sports activities are organised.
- Medical Facilities, Grocery stores are some of the other facilities that are provided to the students.
The college provides in-campus hostel facilities with 24 hours security. The college has a hostel with twin sharing or single rooms. Also, completely hygienic food is provided to the students every day during fixed hours.Placements
- The list of companies that recruited students from the 2012-14 batch were Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, XL Dynamics, Deloitte, Federal Bank,
- To know more about the placement of IBA PGDM course you can visit this link http://iba.ac.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Hall-of-Success-12-14.pdf
The College offers scholarship in MBA course such as:
- Students having aggregate marks of 60% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 25,000
- Students having aggregate marks of 70% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 30,000/
- Students having percentile above 80 in CAT/MAT are awarded a scholarship of Rs. 40,000 provided they have a score of above 60% in graduation.
Scholarships in field of PGDM are:
- Students having aggregate marks of 60% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 30,000/-
- Students having aggregate marks of 70% or above in Class Xth, XIIth & Graduation, would be awarded a scholarship of Rs. 40,000/-
- Students having a percentile above 80 in CAT/MAT are awarded a scholarship of Rs. 60,000/-
The fee structure for the PGDM program is mentioned as under:
- Total Fees: - 6,53,000/- for entire course
- First Installment of Rs. 1,21,00/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second is to be paid four months after of Rs. 1,13,000/-
- Third is to be paid four months after of Rs. 1,02,000/-
- The fourth is to be again paid four months after of Rs. 1,02,000/-
- The fifth instalment of Rs. 1,02,000/- is to be paid four months after.
- Last instalment is to be paid in the month of December of R. 1,02,000/-
*Other Expenses such as hostel account for Rs. 2,46,000/- for 2 years
The fee structure for the MBA program is mentioned as under:
- Total Fees: - 5,40,000/- for entire course
- First Installment of Rs. 1,35,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission.
- Second is to be paid four months after of Rs. 1,35,000/-
- Third is to be paid five months after of Rs. 1,35,000/-
- The fourth and final instalment is to be in December of Rs. 1,35,000/-
*Other Expenses such as hostel account for Rs. 2,46,000/- for 2 yearsStudent Life
- There various clubs and committees formed at the college for the overall development of the students.
- Yoga Meditation Club
- Industry Interaction Club
- Mess Committee
- The Retail Club
- Business Quiz Club
- IT Club
The college also has recreational and sports centre in which the students can play sports such as volleyball, football and cultural club which organises various competition of dance and music.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at IBA students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.