Mata Sundari College is a constituent college of University of Delhi and was established in 1967 by Delhi Sikhs Gurudwara Management committee. The motto of the college is –truth is the highest virtues and true living is higher still.
It is NAAC and UGC recognised college exclusively for girls. The college offers UG courses, admission for which is based on merit of 10+2 score. The cut off is given by the University of Delhi and vary between the courses. The interested candidates need to be registered in the UG admission portal.
Apart from providing higher education in the field of Art and Commerce, it is a centre for promotion of Punjabi language and culture. The college has a consistently decent record of placements with companies like Urban Clap, Maruti Suzuki, Concnetrix, and PAN Athrva offering placements to the students.
Apart from bringing renowned names for recruitment the placement committee organises regular skill building workshops and talk shows for the students.
Application and Admission Procedure
Mata Sundari College offers a number of UG courses. The admissions to all the courses are done on the basis of the certain cutoff criteria set up by the college. The cutoff list is on the basis of the result of the qualifying exam. Through this result the admission eligibility is checked. There are two modes of admission either online or offline.
HOW TO APPLY:
- The candidates who wish to get admission in the college need to fill the Common Pre-Admission Form.
- There is no entrance test for admissions.
- The merit list for the admissions to the respective courses is declared on the official website.
- After the declaration of the cutoff lists, the student needs to report to the college allotted to the candidate.
- The allotment of seats in the college is done on the basis of choices filled by the candidates.
- The candidate will also have to fill the college admission form and the University enrollment form to complete the admission process.
- The candidate also needs to submit the documents required like transfer certificate, migration certificate and also submit the copy of other required documents.
ADDRESS: Mata Sundari Lane, New Delhi, Delhi-110002
Hostel and Facilities
Mata Sundari College is a well-known and reputed off-campus college of Delhi University which is situated in the heart of Delhi. This college provides limited quality residential facilities along with the dining facility to its students.
It also provides in-house laundry services at a very low charge. Apart from these, there is a college canteen which serves quite good and fresh food.
This college has a large central library along with reading room and a world class Auditorium. Apart from these, this college provides many outdoor sports facilities such as volleyball, cricket, badminton, football etc.
It has separate well-organized labs for different subjects like chemistry, physics, computer etc.. Besides these facilities, this university has a very good placement cell or wings which help the students to get their dream jobs.
Moreover, students of this college form various communities and they also organize various workshops, quiz competitions, musical concerts etc.