St. Philomena College was founded by Msgr Antony Patrao who felt that a College in this part of the state would save the people of the inconvenience of moving to distant places for higher education. He set out to realize his dream and the mission was accomplished in the year 1958.
Since its inception, the College has been growing steadily. The quantitative growth has been supplemented by undiluted quality. The College has been imparting higher education to the youth drawn from far and wide. Students are enrolled without discrimination. Msgr Patrao tended the Institution with motherly care. His example was emulated by his successors. Resultantly the College has earned a name by virtue of its disciplined functioning and its achievements in the academic field as well as in the field of sports and games. Based on its infrastructure, learning resources and achievements, the College has been re-accredited by NAAC at ‘A’ Grade.
To be a premier Institution for Higher Education, constantly in service to the society in the filed of education and welfare.
To educate and train the young knowledge seekers for their holistic development to make effective contribution to the society.
- To provide opportunities for Higher Education to the young knowledge seekers.
- To prepare the students optimise the various social resources for sustainable growth and development.
- To sensitise the students about the social needs and problems.
- To provide guidance and support for the all-round development of personality of the students.
- To help the students accomplish their career opportunities.
Why to join St Philomena College?
- Experienced Faculty Members- All faculty members of the college are highly qualified doctoral & with researchoriented background.
- Academic Facilities- College excellent support facilities like audio visual room, photocopier facility, technology enabled smart class room, library, hostel, computer laboratory and auditorium.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|