NMIMS Distance MBA
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management studies is one of the well-known institutes in the field of distance management programs, and is currently a deemed university with over 5000 students enrolled into all of its courses. NMIMS offers a postgraduate diploma course equivalent to the MBA course, though it NMIMS – Global Access School for Continuing Education (NGA-SCE). The university provides a unique blended mode of education delivery to produce a well-received course.
NMIMS Distance MBA Admission Procedure
The admissions for Narsee Monjee Distance MBA are done in two cycles:
- Spring batch with registrations between 11th September and 10th March
- Fall Batch with registrations between 11th March and 10th September
The admission procedure into the Postgraduate diploma course at NMIMS is predominantly Online. The applicant must obtain the application form online at http://distance.nmims.edu
. The candidate must fill in the online application form, and will be allotted a registration number. The applicant must then pay the admission-processing fee, and visit any of the Information centers with the original documents and the attested photocopies as per the eligibility criteria at the IC (Information Center) for verification. The student after having his documents verified must pay the program fees of the course, and after the fee processing, he will be issued the student number and his admission will be confirmed.
The candidate will need to furnish the following documents for admission to the Postgraduate diploma course:
- 10th Marks card/Certificate
- 12th Marks Card/Certificate
- Degree Marks Card (All Semesters)
- Degree Certificate
- Photo ID Proof
- Photographs (2 stamp size)
Narsee Monjee Distance MBA Fee structure
The student will need to pay an amount of Rs1, 000/- towards the admission-processing fee, and subsequently will need to pay an amount of Rs17, 000/- towards the program fee, every semester throughout the 4 semester course. In addition to the fees, the candidate will need to pay Rs250/- per course for the optional contact classes, and Rs500/- towards the examination fee per attempt. The fee amount may be paid online using Credit/ Debit card, or it may also be paid via Demand Drafts.
Scholarships by NMIMS distance learning
The university does not offer any kind of scholarships to its students and expects the students to pay the full tuition fee amount.
For admission into the Postgraduate diploma program the student needs to be a graduate from any of the recognized universities or an equivalent degree recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with a minimum aggregate of 50%. The applicant may or may not have a work experience of 2 years (the candidate must present a work experience certificate, if applicable).
NMIMS Distance Learning provides with Postgraduate diploma programs that are equivalent to the MBA course in the following specializations:
- Information Technology and System Management
- Supply Chain Management, Retail Management
- Marketing Management
- International Trade Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Banking and Finance Management
Narsee Monjee Distance MBA Approval
The university is recognized by the joint committee of the UGC-AICTE-DEC, and is well recognized for all its management programs. The university is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and is a respected university.
Narsee Monjee Distance MBA Ranking
NMIMS is one of the best institutes in the country in distance education.
- Competition Success Review ranked it as the best distance education institute in both 2013 and 2014.
- It was ranked 2nd among the top 10 business schools offering distance education by Zee Business.
- Further the university was also ranked 5th among the best distance education institutes in India, by DNA –Indus Learning Survey.
The NMIMS has specified the admission schedule for the July 2015 schedule, and the important dates are as follows:
- Admission Starts: 16th March, 2015
- Admission with Normal Fees: 16th March, 2015 to 5th August, 2015
- Admission with Late fees of Rs500/-: 6th August, 2015 to 20th August, 2015
- Admission with Late fees of Rs1000/-: 21st August, 2015 to 5th September, 2015
- Applying for Admission Cancellation: 10th September, 2015
For any queries about admissions and academics the applicant may contact:
NMIMS GLOBAL ACCESS
SCHOOL FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION
V. L. Mehta Road, Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056, India
Tel. No: Board line – 022 65265057
Fax No: +91 – 22 – 2611 4512
Email: [email protected]
NGA-SCE Website: distance.nmims.edu
NMIMS GLOBAL ACCESS SCHOOL FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION has a spanning well-networked infrastructure of study centers and information centers for its personal contact programs and to provide the students assistance with admissions, other resources and facilities. The university has two types of information centers viz. Regional centers and Information offices. The details about the information centers are available at: http://distance.nmims.edu/centres.html