R K College of Engineering
is an ISO 9001:2015 certified institute in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The college offers both graduate and post graduate programs.
B. Tech courses are offered in:-
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
For admission to B. Tech courses, ranks obtained in EAMCET/ICET are considered.
Post graduate courses are offered in:-
- Power Electronics and drives
- Machine design
- VLSI embedded system design
- Computer Science and Engineering
For admission to the PG courses GATE/ AP-PGECET entrance examination scores are considered.
The college has the following facilities-
- A centralized library with 5083 books
- Internet facility with 48 Mbps bandwidth
- Transport for the students
- Open air auditorium
- Bank with ATM
- Gymnasium for both boys and girls
- Well equipped hostels for both boys and girls
- Dispensary with first aid center
- Project rooms in each department
- Dedicated training and placement cell- students have been recruited by notable companies such as Tata BSS, Karvy, Polaris, Aegis limited and others.
Hostel and Facilities
RK college of Engineering offers two separate hostels for male and female students. Rooms of the hostels are well equipped with beds, mattresses, study table, racks. Students have to share rooms with each other.
Some of the facilities that are provided to the hostellers are Telephone Facilities (STD / ISD), study rooms, water supply, electricity supply, mineral water availability, theatre room, generators, sports room, indoor games facility, banks, ATMs, dispensary, internet facility, cafeteria, auditorium, separate gyms for male and female students, guest house, security service, and CCTV surveillance.
Various activity clubs on the RK college of Engineering campus are multimedia club, sports club, fine arts club, literary club, dramatic club, music club, photography club, computer club and more.
Various festivals celebrated in the institute are annual cultural fests, technical fest, and religious festivals like Diwali, Holi, Gurupurab and some patriotic festivals like Independence Day, Republic Day and more.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at RKCE students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.