Bonam Venkata Chalamayya Engineering College (BVCEC), Odalarevu was established in 1997. The college is approved by AICTE and affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. The college is accredited by NBA and also by NAAC with A grade. BVCEC enjoys the reputation of being one of the best engineering colleges in Andhra Pradesh nestled in serene atmosphere providing quality education. The institute offers 5 UG programs in engineering and technology and 4 PG programs.
The college strives to give professional education, a new dimension to achieve perfection in all spheres by providing a pleasant and intellectually stimulating environment, give exposure to latest and advanced techniques and systems. The vision of the institute is to provide technical education in various disciplines to rural students by encouraging social, cultural and literary activities who shall lead the Nation to a better future.
Campus of Bonam Venkata Chalamayya Engineering College -
The institution is located at Odalarevu about 20kms from Amalapuram in East Godavari District and is far away from the din-bustle of township in sprawling campus 40 acres surroundings by exhilarating nature with casurina groves and coconut, cashew and other orchards.
To provide technical education in various disciplines to rural students by encouraging social,cultural and literary activities.
To achieve higher and faster growth in the field of technical education and involve itself in the preparation of students with personality, attitude and skill to ensure effective delivery of the knowledge gained in its Institutions.
To establish a system of quality assurance to continuously address, monitor and evaluate the quality of education offered to students, thus promoting effective teaching learning processes to enhance students’ skills and talents for their exemplary contributions to the society, the nation and the world.
Short term goals :
- To have state-of – the –art infrastructure for laboratories , student centric activities and building and amenities
- To achieve academic excellence by getting 90-100 percentage passing in university examinations
- To help students to foster and develop qualities of leadership interpersonal and problem solving skills to face the professional and personal challenges in the life
- To inculcate qualities of integrity, honesty , loyalty and patriotism among the students
- To have good record of reputed companies visiting and offering jobs for our students at our campus and achieve 50% placement
- To enable scholarly vibrant environment for learning , teaching , research and development for student and staff for their personal and professional growth
- To faster and harmonious and cardinal relationship among the management , faculty and staff and students for their respective growth and for establishing to congener academic environment in the college.
Long term goals:
- To become the preferred college of choice for students who do well in EAMCET and be listed among top ten colleges in A.P.
- To reach a level of expertise where faculty from college are taking up major consulting assignments in the wide range of technical areas
- To achieve 100% results and 100% placements consistently
- To evolve as center for excellence by undertaking nationally and internationally acknowledged research and development works
- To evolve as autonomous and deemed institution
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|