St.Paul’s College, Kerala was established in 1965. The college is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University and the U.G.C. The college is re accredited by NAAC with B+ grade. The college offers six graduates and six post graduate courses, six off-campus courses, add-on courses in computer applications and a U. G. C. sponsored career oriented program in communicative English. The college promotes a research-oriented culture among faculty and students and encourages publication of research output.
The college has established collaborations with industries, to facilitate on-the-job training and thereby bridge the gap between classroom learning and hands-on experience. The college exists to impart higher education to all, especially the marginalized communities and consistently maintains a vision to develop an integrated personality in students, so as to enable them to face the challenging needs of the changing times and be effective and responsible citizens of the country.
The College exists to impart higher education to all, especially the marginalized communities, and consistently maintains the vision to develop an integrated personality in students, so as to enable them to face the challenging needs of the changing times and be effective and responsible citizens of the country.
The mission of the College is :
- To impart excellence in higher education and give value based training for the integral development of the individual.
- To uplift the poor and underprivileged sections of the society
- To inculcate in students a comprehensive outlook of life
- To instil in them a spirit of social sensibility
- To encourage unity in diversity and thereby a sense of belonging to a worthy national community.
Why to Join St. Paul’s College?
1. Sponsored Programme in Spoken English-
The College runs a University Grants Commission sponsored programme for communicative English to enhance the career opportunities for students.
2. Presence of NSS and NCC cells-
The College has community serving activities in form of National Service Scheme and National Cadet Corps to serve an yearly 120 hours of community service and add value to the national development plans.
3. Encouraging student participation via Clubs-
The College is popular for extra-curricular initiatives and maintains the level of engagement in such activities through student run clubs such as art club, science club, spiritual club, nature club, tourism club and philately club.
- Department of Physics
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Economics
- Department of English
- Department of Malayalam
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Physical Education
- Application forms duly filled in may be sent to the principal so as to reach him on or before the last date.Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Those awaiting the results should file their applications before the last date and submit their results when declared. In all subsequent enquires regarding admission, the serial number at the top of the application form should be quoted.
- Admission to various courses will be made as per the following schedule 40% general merit, 20%community merit, 20% in SC/ST merit and 20% management.
- In case the application is favourably considered an intimation card will be sent calling the applicant for an interview. However this card does not guarantee admission.
- For the interview the applicant should be accompanied by parents/guardian. After the interview if admission is secured the applicant should get enrolled paying the required fees.
- For those coming from universities outside Kerala should produce eligibility certificate from M.G University at the time of interview. Migration certificate is necessary in the case of students who have passed from any university other than M.G University.
The following documents are to be produced at the time of the interview:
- Original MarkList of Qualifying Examinations.
- T.C (Original) and copy of S.S.L.C/C.B.S.E/I.C.S.E/Degree mark list.
- Conduct certificate (Original).
- Community Certificate(for SC,ST,OEC) from Thahasildar.
- Certificate if any in NCC/NSS/Sports.
- Eligibility Certificate.
For more details about admission please contact :-
Phone(Office):0484 - 2555572
Phone(Principal):0484 - 2559722
Phone(Manager): 0484 - 2558778
Fax No. 0484 - 2559722
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|