Sri Sai Aditya Institute Of Science & Technology is Established in 2004, being run by Sarojini Educational Society Which is the frontrunner in providing quality engineering education.
Dr. M Visveswarayya was a great statesman, administrator, and engineer and he was awarded the coveted Bharat Ratna in 1955. He was an honorary life fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India). His birthday September 15th is observed as 'Engineers Day'. so, the building is named as 'Visveswarayya bhavan'.
- The campus is centrally located between Kakinada and Rajahmundry.
- 180 acre green campus with art of living labs, research labs, sports clubs and food courts.
- Transport facility to every corner of the district for the students and staff at regular intervals.
- 24/7 medical assistance, gymnasium, open air auditorium with the seating capacity of 3000 for various cultural activities.
- 24 hours internet availability with 20 mbps leased line and LCD projectors in classrooms.
- Wi-Fi system keeping knowledge and information just a tab away.
- Mineral water plant and Book Cafe - a multi-purpose book store that caters to the academic needs of students.
- Spacious, well-lit and modern Central Library with a hybrid collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, data bases, audio-visuals, CDs, DVDs, e-books, e-journals, project reports, course materials.
- Digital library with an excellent collection of electronic material. It provides 4500 video lectures by eminent professors of IITs and foreign universities through unified library server.
- Aesthetically designed, well ventilated multi-storied hostels regarded as 'home away from home'.
- Amphitheatre with the seating capacity of 2000 people for entertainment and performances.
- Sport clubs like ACT (Aditya Cricket Tournament) and APL (Aditya Premier League).
Achieving academic excellence by providing globally acceptable technical education by forceasting technology through
- Innovative Research And development.
- Industry Institute Interaction.
- Empowered Manpower.
To induce higher planes of learning by imparting technical education
- With international standards.
- Applied research.
- Creative Ability.
- Value based instruction.
|Maximum salary offered|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered|
To pursue MBA at Sri Sai Aditya Institute Of Science & Technology students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.