Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering, a premier technical institution was founded by towering personality of impeccable credentials, a notable academician, with grand mission and noble vision Sri.M.V.Koteswara Rao in the year 2006. The college is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and functions as a private self- financing institution under the auspices of Sri Mittapalli Trust.
The college has been growing incredibly fast for an educational institution of its caliber for the last one decade. Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering is in the news every year, following the very best and outstanding results in terms of academics both at the University and state levels.
Hundreds of students enhanced the glory and unblemished image of the institution by their sterling and spectacular results and by bagging a number of placements in globally reputed corporate houses across the country. It is undisputed fact that the brilliant, dynamic young engineering graduates of MPLG perpetuate the enduring legacy of MPLG.
The college is well-known for its sprawling area. It is a well planned and comprehensive infrastructure provided for both students and faculty .The well-equipped state-of-the-art labs in all of its disciplines are a testimony to this fact. Every year, the institution invests lakhs of rupees on acquiring modern and highly sophisticated equipment for its labs to be on par with its increasing student uptake and to keep abreast of emerging trends and applications of engineering concepts. It also spends staggering amounts for maintenance of these expensive labs.
To be a role-model in shaping the students as globally competent and all-round personalities with ethics and social responsibility to contribute for the economical growth of the nation and for the betterment of the humanity.
- The mission of the institute is creating, disseminating, and preserving knowledge. The institute is dedicated
- to provide outcome-based quality technical education by well-qualified and committed faculty.
- to provide the state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities.
- to foster application-oriented research through innovation, creativity and ideas.
- to facilitate institute-industry-interaction to get them aware of the application of theory and exposure.
- to impart necessary skills required to make them globally employable.
- to promote entrepreneurship among the students so as to reduce the imports and make the nation as a global exporter.
- to seek solutions to real world problems and mould students as leaders to make the world a better place.
- to establish a strong relationship with its alumni and academia.
- to shape the students as useful to the society by inculcating the civic sense among them.
Sri Mittapalli College of Engineering is committed to impart outcome-based quality technical education as per the growing needs of the society on a continual contact basis and continually improved services.We shall protect the interests of our students and prepare them to meet the growing challenges with increased ability to serve the nation.
|Maximum salary offered||240000|
|Minimum salary offered|
|Average salary offered||190000|
To pursue MBA at SMCE students must satisfy following eligibility criteria.
The minimum qualification to apply for admission to the MBA Program is a Bachelor's Degree (10+2+3 years of education) in any discipline which is recognized by the Association of Indian Universities, or any degree equivalent to the Bachelor's Degree, with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Secondary / Higher Secondary / Pre-degree Examinations (or equivalent) conducted by a Board / University.
Those appearing for the final year of the Bachelor's degree examinations may also apply subject to completing their examinations or viva-voce, if any, before June 30. Such candidates will however have to fulfil the above eligibility requirements in respect of minimum academic qualifications for admission and furnish evidence to that effect latest by October 31. At the time of interview and/or admissions, they will be required to produce a letter from their College Principal / Head of Institution stating the exam dates.
Candidates with appropriate industry experience will be given preference for admissions. Their work experience will be given due weightage in terms of the organization, position held and duration.
Selected candidates will be called to attend Group Discussions and Personal Interviews. Multiple Group Discussion & Personal Interview lists will be released in phases, both before and after the Application Deadline. The intimation for interview & group discussion is done through registered post and e-mail. In the case of some programs, Group Discussion may not be conducted, in favor of a rigorous interview process.
The selection criteria for calling candidates for admissions is based on multiple factors as follows:
- Past academic performance
- Quality & content of the answers in the application form
- Work experience, if any , in terms of job content & organization
- Group Discussion & Interview performance (applicable for final admissions only)
- Extra curricular activities, other interests & accomplishments
- Competitive Test score (CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT)
A combination of all the above factors are used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be offered final admission. Test scores are NOT the only criteria for selection.
A high test score does not guarantee a call for Group Discussion/Interview. The selection criteria are based on multiple factors as mentioned above.